Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Almost a wasted day

Today at work I sat. And sat. And then sat some more. However, sprinkled in with all the sitting I did get some things done.

- I read rescue stories on PetFinder and dreamed of when I get a dog.
- I took the quiz for Chapter 1 in my marketing and promotions class. I love this class. It's all about how companies build their marketing to promote their product. More and more I'm realizing that this is something I would like to do and will actually be good at.
- I submitted my resume to six jobs I feel I would be good at. I don't have any marketing or public relations experience, but I'm certain I could succeed in the field.
- I looked at cabins to rent for a week in August up at Big Bear.
- I pulled more information on Grad schools and MBAs. More and more I am leaning towards Chapman which offers an international MBA where I'd study in Prague for 6mos. (more on that later)
- I watched three episodes of 'Southern Belles of Louisville'. Good times. And I wondered how they got their make up so flawless and their hair so straight.

So not totally a wasted day. Plus there was cake!

No comments: