Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some exchanges from today


I just sat in the courtroom for 6 hours while they deposed 57 people. And there is no jury yet.

Amie there’s some food left over from the meeting if you want to eat. I think it’s fish, I’m not sure.

Amie can you help me out? Sure, what do you need? At 1p can you walk around with the camera guy again? Sure, no problem. (I call at 1p) Where should I meet the camera guy? Oh I forgot you were doing that. Don’t worry about it. (She calls at 1:15p) Can you run downstairs and help the camera man? Sure, not a problem. Call me when you guys are done? Will do. (I call her at 2:15p) We’re all done. Oh my goodness, I forgot you were with him. I’ll be right there.

Amie, you okay? You look really tired

Amie you sound awful. You okay?

Oh thank god it’s already 10a. Only 6 more hours to go.

Amie, you okay? You don’t look good today.

Amie can you sign for this? Sure, but it goes to Chris. Yeah, I just don’t feel like walking down there (Thereby making me walk down to her office.)

Amie is John there? I don’t think so, I haven’t seen him today. Well do you know where he is? No, I haven’t seen him today.

Amie can you help me with the conference room stuff? It’s making a noise and I don’t know how to stop it. “Are you calling in or are they?” They called. But then I called. And then I logged in to the meeting website for the phone call. I don’t understand why I hear the same conversation three times.

And this is my life…….


No comments: