Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Online Dating - Day 1

I signed up with a free online dating service simply to see what's out there and to entertain myself while I'm at work. I know I'm probably not going to actually date these men, but it doesn't hurt the ego to get 22 responses about how gorgeous my profile picture is. It is proving to be quite interesting, meeting lonely people online who are bored like I am.

My favorite moment so far:

A guy "quick messaged" me to tell me I was gorgeous and we would make pretty babies. I politely wrote back, thank you but I'm not interested in having kids right now. He replied that I should stop leading people on.

Umm......What?

2 comments:

The Budd's said...

that is toooo funny - I love your stories! Keep writing!

Amie B. said...

Right?!!? Just makes me shake my head.