Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Dreaming - Question 5

Question 5 - What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1- ......thinking......

2- My pupster, Molly, makes me happy. She frustrates me with her need for petting, and her constant licking and her inability to just chill sometimes. But it is such a delight to have a smiling dog greet me at the front door when I get home. It is a treat to watch her bounce up and down when she realizes we are going out. It's like she has springs for paws! And it is so very very very nice to not be alone in the moments when you feel totally alone. Everything they say about owning a dog is true. It's a treat.

3- The promise of tomorrow makes me happy. I have calmed myself down about where I live and the fact that I have to work these two jobs to make and save some money. I have calmed down about taking a year to regroup and refocus and do what I need to do. I think the fact that I am finding peace in that makes it easier and more exciting to look to tomorrow. I am not scared of tomorrow or anxious or anything like that. I am ready for tomorrow. I'm excited about it. And I am happy there is going to be a tomorrow and it is going to be better.

4- My family makes me happy. I love sending them texts and calling them. I love that my mom sends me pictures of her puppy at the horse shows and Emily as she gets ready for prom. I love that I can talk with Cristin about anything and, even if we argue, we are totally good and will work through it. I love that I drink scotch with my Uncle Tim. I love that everyone in my family truly loves each other, even if they can't currently be in the same room with them.

5- Pintrest makes me happy. Damn that website!! I still get awful panic attacks and feelings of inadequacy. But the Geek boards and the Humor boards make the quiet days at work totally bearable. I get a good laugh every time I get on that site and it makes me very happy.

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: