Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Dreaming - Question 8

Question 8 - What are 5 passions you have?

- Interaction. This covers a lot of what drives me and makes me happy. I love to interact with people. I love to chat with the people I server food to, to the woman who checks me out at the grocery store, to the man selling me a water at the 7-11. I love to meet people and hear their stories. I love to be with people- especially my family. I am not an introvert, nor do I do well being alone. I love having my bf over for company. I love going home and seeing my family. I love calling my friends and hearing their voice. I love interacting with people and want to do it all day long.

- Food. I believe in all aspects of food but I am most passionate about the good stuff. I want to eat fresh, organic, elaborate meals filled with yummy flavors and stories about how the person came to make the dish. I love to cook with my family. I slack off when it's just me - I'm totally fine with a bowl of cereal (which is also something to be passionate about)- but I am passionate about sustainable eating, creative ways to eat well and finding new ways to eat the same thing. There isn't a symphony that goes off in my head when I eat something. It's more like I'm passionate about being able to eat what I want to eat. I hope that will more money and time I will be able to fully flush out my love and make every recipe that are currently gathering dust in my cookbook shelves.

- The Arts - Music, film, musical theater, theater, theater history, modern art, literature, hip-hop, classical dance.....it's all in there. I believe art showcases people in a way that no other thing can. It should be embraced by all, even the tone-deaf-color-blind-engineers out there. Without the beauty art brings, we have no need for the straight lines of "normal" life. Artists are a gift and I believe they should be supported wherever possible.

- Money - I do a crap job of keeping it, but I am constantly working to make more of it. I love what it can do, I love the doors it can open, I love looking at it, dreaming about it, spending it, sharing it. Money is a brilliant addition to life and I love everything about it. Especially when I have a lot of it!

- Love - I LOVE to love things. All things. And when I hate something, I LOVE to hate it. I like the all encompassing happiness love can bring to the people who feel it. I am passionate about sharing love with as many people in my life that I can and bringing love to as many things in my life as I can.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: